Ok I know it has been awhile since I last posted...I haven't been too busy to, I just haven't. I have started several, but have yet to post them, so I will just make a quick update. I'm puting it in list form:
1. Eric had a letter come in the mail about his security clearance at work. Come to find out he's a UK citizen. So were weren't sure if he will have to pay $1000 to renounce his UK citizenship or if he will just get his clearance.
2. We went to Utah for memorial day weekend to visit my life-long friend Nicole and her family.
3. Our car died while we were in Utah and we had to buy a new one while we were down there. (BTW, Baeya calls our new car the "American Idol" car)
4. We got to go to the Hogle Zoo in SLC!!!! Totally FUN!!!!
5. We came home to a mostly finished FENCE!!!! And it was completed last week!!! The kids and dog LOVE the new freedom.
6. ERIC GOT HIS CLEARANCE TODAY!!!! WOO HOO!!! Now we just need to get him to be a certified SRE