Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's Been a Long Time....

So here's an update in pictures of what we have been up to the last few weeks.....



Baeya cut her hair....ALL BY HERSELF.....we went and got it cut....I told her if she does it again, I was going to buzz it.
We started a new tradition this year...on Christmas eve, we decorated cookies...it was so fun! Ethan loved eating the frosting instead of decorating with it.
We celebrated Christmas...note the homemade stockings...We suprised our family in Spokane for the new year.Baeya Chopped her hair again...so I buzzed it!
Jandre(above) and Renee(below) and their 4 kids came for a visit in January.
They stayed 9 days. Alittle crazy, but so much fun...it was sad to see them leave! MISS YOU TWO!! I know your going to kill me for posting these pics, but i just had to!
I made this blanket.
We celebrated Ethan's second birthday. Can you believe that he's two? He has been so fun to have in our family! We love him SO much!


Well, that about does it for me...hopefully I'll be better at keeping up my blog.






8 comments:

Nicole Stenzel said...

Um, it doesn't sound like you have been up to much since the last blog. I mean come on Mary! LOL JK! Mine would read, yesterday I took a nap...today I am going to take a nap and tomorrow I will probably take a nap.
I love her hair by the way!!!!!! LMAO Miss you and can't wait to hopefully see you soon!!!

Renee' P said...

I HATE you for posting that horrible pic of me! Jerk! In my glasses and everything!
I'm glad that Ethan had a good birthday! You guys had a ton of presents for xmas! Holy cow!
I miss you too!

Kalia said...

You're crocheting is so amazing!!!!!! I love it!! We gave Atley that same little red spotted dog in his stocking! How funny! Looks like you guys had a great holiday!!

Nat said...

You're so very crafty. And actually, I like Baeya's hair all short and choppy, but don't tell her that if it was meant to stay a lesson!

tonksfam said...

Happy Birthday Ethan! You know...he has less hair on his 2nd birthday than he did when he was born ;)

It was fun sharing a hospital wing with you two years ago *giggle*

Zoe said...

I just wanted to let you know I've been thinking of you. Always know if you need anything I am here for you, even if it's just to talk.

Unknown said...

Your hair is soooo cute in the Spokane pic...I LOVE IT!!!

Miranda said...

I think her hair is so cute, was it hard to teach her that lesson. Those blankets and stockings are awesome! Nice to know someone else out there is behind on blogging, thanks for inspiring me to get going on mine.