Tuesday, May 6, 2008

YUMMY YUMMY PASTA!!!!

I don't remember where I got the recipe for this but I have modified it a bit. This is a GREAT freezer meal of just a need a quick meal. I posted a picture because i have talked to a few people who have trouble cooking something they have never seen before. Since I modified it I don't know what to call it....maybe those of you who try it can help me out.


1 stick butter (you can also try the equivalent in Olive Oil)
1 packet Italian Dressing packet
2 cloves garlic minced or pressed
2 or 3 chicken breasts cubed OR any type of seafood (shrimp is pictured)
8oz cream cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
broccoli (frozen or fresh)

In a separate bowl, blend cream cheese and soup.

Cook broccoli.

Over medium heat, melt butter in pan. Add dressing and garlic. Stir till blended well. Add meat. When meat is fully cooked, add soup mixture. Heat. Best if served over broccoli and pasta.


1 comment:

Renee' P said...

That looks really good. I'll have to try that one.
Nice presentation.