Monday, July 21, 2008

blog blog blog

Yes, yes, I know.....it has been a long time since I have blogged...but I have a good excuse!!!
I WAS ON VACATION!!!
Here's the proof!!!!


We went to St. Regis, MTfor the fourth...mom in all her sophistcated glory.

RUN AWAY.... IT'S GONNA BLOW!!!!


Panning for gold in the streams near St. Regis

Popsicle sharing with Papa on the front porch in Otis Orchards, WA.


Baeya and cousin Dom drying off and warming up after playing in the water at Aunt Nae nae's.

Baeya and Ethan got to ride on the tractor at Nana and Papa's house...Baeya got to pick Cherries

Ethan got to drive...

We went to Liberty Lake, WA and played in the water at the park. Aunts Nae Nae and Katie were there...Dom was there too.

There are all the girls at the family reunion...Aunt Stephanie bought all the girls

pink hats to support Nana.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Looks like such a fun vacation! I just love summer and everything that goes with it! Love all the pink hats!