Friday, February 29, 2008

First attempt!!!

OK! So here it is! I made my first attempt at making something and freezing it!!! I made these for Eric for lunches. I am also going to make little pizza rolls. I will let you know how that goes too!!!

Best news is they only cost about $4 to make and will last about a month!!!

Bean and Cheese Burritos



3 cans refried beans

grated chedder cheese (I used about 1 and a half pounds)

1 package tortillas



Gradually mix beans and cheese together in large bowl. Place desired amount of mixture on
tortilla. Fold tortilla and seal in plastic wrap. Yields about 20
To heat in microwave: Unwrap burrito. Place it in microwave for 1 minute. Rotate and heat additional minute. ENJOY!!!!!

1 comment:

Uberly Ewe said...

I had no idea that you were into Freezer Meals too! I love this idea. So easy and simple and I have all the stuff in my home right now. Wow. I should have totally thought of this on my own. LOL