Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My First Baby

Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about you and your first baby.



1. Were you married at the time?
hee hee hee, yes two months

2. What were your reactions?
elation and disappointment that people didn't have a more positive reaction

3. How old were you?
24

4. How did you find out you were pregnant?
I had taken a test two days before I missed my period and it was negative. I just knew I was so three days later during a commercial break from American Idol I took another test and it was positive. I brought it out to Eric and said: "you're going to be a daddy."

5. Who did you tell first?
Eric

6. Did you want to find out the sex?
YES

7. Due date?
October 11th, 12th or 13th

8.Did you deliver early or late?
4 weeks early

9. Did you have morning sickness?
umm little bit

10. What did you crave?
ha ha ha...sweet tarts and slurpies


11. Who irritated you the most?
Does anyone remember? HA HA EVERYONE

12. What was your child's sex?
Famly

13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy?
I lost about 10....i was sick most of the pregnancy.

14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy
I had infections galore and in the first trimester placenta previa (sp).

15.Where did you give birth?
Deaconess Medical Center

16. How many hours were you in labor?
Too many to count.

17. Who drove you to the hospital?
Eric...he got lost on the way even though we had been there several times before.

18.Who watched?
Dr's Nurses Eric and my mommy

19.Was it natural or c-section?
natural

20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain
Yes Please!

21.How much did your child weigh?
7 lbs 2 ozs

22.Did your child have any complications?
Her lungs didn't open right away and she had to be in NICU for about an hour.

23. What did you name baby?
Baeya Rose-I wanted a Belle or Bella and Baeya is the way you SAY Bella in Spanish

24. How old is your first born today?
3 going on 14



Okay mommies, re post this as "My first baby"

No comments: