Thursday, August 21, 2008

Devistated

I am so angry right now. My camera, my baby, was stolen this week. We are thinking it was on Sunday in the church parking lot. My camera was in the car and that's the only time we can remember possibly not locking our door. I am just sick! There is only one other time in my LIFE that I have been a victim of theft and that too was in a church parking lot. Why? Why would someone take something from someone AT CHURCH?

I am going to be making phone calls tomorrow to pawn shops and I may call the police.

I thought that maybe we put it somewhere in the house, but I have torn my house apart and it's not anywhere to be seen. I thought that maybe my kids hid it somewhere....nothing.

Why does this stuff happen to me? Would you all keep an eye out on craigslist and other places? It's a Cannon Rebel XT DSLR with a telephoto lens, card reader, extra card along with many other things, all wrapped up in a Targus camera bag.

Thanks!

PS: My BRAND NEW sunglasses were in the bag too......gggrrrrrr!!!

1 comment:

Nat said...

I'm so so sorry! I'll keep an eye out!